Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our New House in Texas

Ok, so I promised pics of the new house so here ya go....

This is (obviously) the outside view of the front of the house. 

Back porch and deck (we are still working on patio furniture, grill, etc..)

The other side of the back of the house

Front door

Entry way

This is what you see when you first walk in. (Front of living room)

Next is the sitting area (and yes, there is usually a 2 year old with no clothes on either running around or watching tv.. ha!)

Kitchen/ Dining area  (picture is kindof dark...sorry)

Better picture of the kitchen area (sink and more counters on the other side behind)

Computer area/Office (This was actually supposed to be a formal dining area but we wouldn't have ever used it)

This is a little computer nook that was built in beside the office area. Our computer and stuff was too big)

Laundry room (please look over the clothes, I am doing laundry as I speak type.)

Beau's bedroom 

A cute little hat rack that I found at Hobby Lobby for Beau's room. 

Brody's room. (dark picture again). Still trying to decide what I want to do with his room. I dont want to go to babyish since he is already 2. (And acts even older)

Tray Ceiling in our room.. My favorite part of our room. 
I didnt take a picture of our room because there was a certain *almost* 8 year old that was in my bed watching tv, therefore the bed was not made, etc.  But... who doesnt know what  a normal bedroom looks like?

Our huge walk-in closet (picture does not do it justice) 
We got rid of so many clothes when we moved, I feel like our closet is bare! 

My favorite part of our bathroom... although I don't get to use it as often as I would like.  :(

THIS has to be my favorite part of the house.. and the kids' too. They ask every single day to go out, starting at like 9am!!!! ha!

Ok, we also got one of those "Nest" thermostats for the house. Have ya'll heard of these? Its supposed to "learn" your habits as far as what temp you like your house at what times and automatically changes the temp for you.. It can even recognize when you are out of the house and adjusts the temp to save you money?  Does anyone have this and has it really saved money? This is our first month with it. I'll let you know how it works when I get the bill!  :)

And here is my Ruby in the garage.. the only baby girl I will ever have! HA!  :)



{Oh.. there is another guest bathroom that I did not take a picture of. But its just a small regular bathroom. }

So, that's our house. Hope ya like it as much as we do! 

Oh! And I would like to give a big THANK YOU to my AMAZING husband for everything he does.. He works VERY hard and lots of long hours to provide all the nice things we have and I could not be more proud of a wife! Love him! 

Have a blessed day! 


2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!!!!! Love the house and so proud of y'all! Post more pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures! the house looks great, so glad u found it!!..
    good to talk to you both...always get to laugh when I talk with my other SON! Makes me laugh like his Dad could with some of the most ordinary conversations!! love u all, Anne (Mimi)

    ReplyDelete