Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Muffins with Mom

Today was Muffins with Mom day at Beau's school. He has been ready for it for the past couple of weeks and has been making sure I don't forget as well. ha!

He is such a sweet boy... he is my sensitive one and he loves to snuggle and spend time together and just be close to me.. even still loves to sleep with me when I let him.

Here we are this morning at his school.


Of course, he could not have the muffins, so I made some Gluten Free pancakes and we had them for breakfast together.
Oh , and just for a quick update on that, he has been doing much, much better since he has been on the Gluten Free diet. He has had maybe 2-3 stomachaches since but that was right at first and that is normal.. it can take a while to get all the stuff out of your system. Since then though,  he has not gotten sick at all, and hasnt been having the bathroom problems that he used to have. A huge improvement already!


Beau, you are my very special little man and I LOVE being your mom!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment