Thursday, November 1, 2012

9 YEARS!!!



Today is mine and Jason's 9 year Anniversary!

9 years ago today, I married my very best friend!  I know that is what everyone says about their spouse, but he truly is mine.  We laugh till we are in tears, we fight, we yell, but in the middle of all our chaos, he can look at me and smile and all I can do is melt!  He is my world and the center of our little boys' lives.
We all miss him so so much when he is gone working, but it just makes the time we have with him so much better. I am so grateful and so proud of how hard he works to give us all a good life, and just give us the very best.

It's been a wild and crazy journey, there have been lots of ups and a few downs, but we just keep pushing on and know that as long as we push together, we can move mountains!!

Jason, I love you so very much and I thank you for coming up and shaking my hand that very first day so long ago, like a true gentleman! It meant more than either of us obviously knew.  ;)

HISTORY REWIND IN PHOTOS

Wow... This is SO long ago. This was at his cousin's wedding. One of the first family events that he brought me to. We had only been dating for a few months here. 

Our wedding rehearsal night. Gah, we were so young! 

That magical day... November 1, 2003



Walking in to our reception.  I think the music was coming on for our dance. 

This is me saying "don't you do it"... 

And of course, in true Jason nature,  he did it... I got him too though ;)

And the FABULOUS ride we left in... 

Not long after...

Proud daddy and his first born son, Beau <3

Fast forward 6 years..and a looong hospital stay, and we have our 2nd precious boy, Brody.

Our two beautiful boys,.. our life! 

Our summer vacation together... Vegas 2012



And that is our life together, so far...

I know this is a long post, but we have a lot to celebrate. Its been a long journey.  We drive each other crazy, and wouldn't have it any other way!







No comments:

Post a Comment